Rose Water Hydrating Hair Mask
TGIN's Rose Water Hydrating Hair Mask blends healthy fats and vitamins to revitalize dry and damaged hair. The deep-penetrating hair mask works to melt away knots and tangles while adding moisture and softness.
After shampooing, apply a generous amount of the Rose Water Hydrating Hair Mask to hair and comb through to ensure even distribution from roots to ends. Place a plastic cap over hair and sit under dryer for 10-15 minutes or leave on the hair for 35 minutes to 1 hour without heat. Rinse thoroughly with water.
Benefits of Rose Water:
- Rose water can help make your tresses softer, fuller, and bouncier.
- Contains vitamins A, B, C, D, E & B3 which strengthen the hair. It’s loaded with flavonoids, tannins, and antioxidants which combat aging of the scalp and follicle cells.
- Rose water can help remove irritating scalp issues that can lead to lack of growth.
- Great deep conditioner for Low Porous Hair. Read about hair porosity here.
- Lightweight conditioner with good amount of slip.
- The Rose water penetrates the low porous hair's cuticle easily without leaving buildup.
Water, rosa centifolia (rose) flower extract, euterpe oleracea (acai) fruit extract, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, ginger root (ginger) extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, sclerocarya birrea (marula) seed oil, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, fragrance, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone.